Set up a blogging strategy is a proven method to gain more exposure for your products and services. To improve SEO is a common hurdle to drive organic traffic. Even better, blogs are free to acquire and just need your energy and desire. Basically, all you need are a few thoughts on the qualities and characteristics of your offer, as well as ideas to educate people about the nature of what you are doing.
Blogs work best when they inform the reader. A blog used as a “selling point” is less attractive to readers and search engines. In this post, I’ll cover some effective techniques, but simple SEO (search engine optimization) of your blog posts to enhance your SEO power and hope you will improve seo of your blog too. So just keep in mind, if you are not educational in nature, then the social networks is not going help you float in of any length of time.
The techniques that I share below will optimize your blog and blog posts for more search engine exposure.
Keywords up in several places
When using blogger.com you will need to add meta tags in the HTML code of your blog. In WordPress, you can select a plugin for SEO that allows you to edit the meta keywords tag. Be sure to include the keywords in the contents of your post and, putting them in the meta tag like using seo yoast which is mostly seen in blogs by bloggers.
1 . Blogger: Connect to your blog and go to the main window where you can see the messages or statistics or Google Plus settings, layout and model. Select “Model” from the menu on the left side of the page. On the new screen that appears, choose the “Edit HTML” button at the top of the page. On the new screen displayed findtag. you want to place your meta tag info aftertag and beforetag.
Here are Meta tags to copy, modify and paste it into your HTML code. Replace the yellow highlighted text with your verbiage.
<meta name=”description” content=”put your description here – short and sweet like bloggerhere” />
<meta name=”keywords” content=”one key word, two key word, another key word” />
<meta name=”author” content=”this is your name or another tag you want to use” />
2. Finally, also make sure to place the keywords you use in your post in the “tags” of your blog. Yes It does h
Position titles in your Blog
3. Use a title that have at least one of your keywords. Make it attractive yet informative. Yet better, start your headline message with your keyword.
4. Basically there are two links: internal and external. An internal link in one which links to another blog post in your blog while An external link is one that links to a page of another website. It is important that you look at the report links in and out of your site.
5. I suggest having at least one link to another post in your blog. With this, I suggest a link to an external site. Both of these links should consist of keywords that we discussed above.
6. And be sure to use bold keywords that make the links
Mobile Computing : Blogging For mobile users aslo improve seo
- 90% of American adults have a cell phone
- 58% of American adults have a smartphone
- 32% of US adults own an e-reader
- 42% of US adults own a tablet computer
These statistics are from PEW. It is easy to see the potential readers on smartphones and tablets. You want to make sure they can find you, because of which you are reading this article.
7. Be sure your blog is friendly to mobile devices. Well In blogger.com, a phone version of your website is automatically published by Google (which owns blogger.com). In WordPress, you either need to have a responsive theme which can run both in big screen as well as mobile devices quite effectively or you have to add some plugin to make mobile friendly though default view can be seen on the phone, but it is not optimized for the phone so better to opt for some responsive mobile friendly theme.
67% of cell owners find themselves checking their phone for alerts, like messages or calls – even when they do not notice their phone ringing or vibrating haha lol
44% of cell owners sleep with their phones next to their beds because they wanted to ensure that they do not miss any calls, text messages, and other updates during the night.
Do not miss the mobile users not by a sensitive version of your blog. Responsive is the technical jargon for editing the content to the device, which is necessary because the screens on mobile devices are different sizes than computer screens which no doubt’s helps in improving seo of your blogs.